7.05.2011

No More Babies R Us ... Bad customer service for reward points

Not willing to help a customer???


I am completely unhappy with Babies "R" Us customer service for reward points! I've purchased at least $1,000 worth of items through my baby registry and my own purchases; nevertheless, I've never received the $5 reward points per every $150 spent. There was an incorrect address - one that I've never heard of - in their system. when I asked if I could have replacements sent to me I was told no. There was no alternative resolve offered whatsoever. If this address error was mine, it would be understood, but I don't know who has been able to claim my rewards... and they don't even care!!!!! I will now shop at Buy Buy baby, Target and any other store willing to offer helpful customer service!!!

I'm making a point to post this to share with other moms to avoid dealing with a company that refuses to hold on to customers that would consistently shop at their store during the duration of their child's growth.  When I told the rep I would no longer shop there, she did not care.  she o

I'm going to consider returning all unopened items, such as our crib and bedding set in order to buy from other stores that carry similar items.

No comments:

Post a Comment